Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Need For Speed: Too Little, Too Late?

Fact:  "Need For Speed: Undercover" [iTunes link] finally hit the App Store at $9.99.

Fact: I've been waiting since November 2008 for this game (which was when it was originally supposed to be released).  That's six months.

Fact: I have exactly six car racing games on the iPhone -- "Asphalt 4: Elite Racing," "Raging Thunder," "Fastlane Street Racing," "Fast and Furious: Pink Slip," "Ferrari GT: Evolution," and "Days Of Thunder."  I also have a motocross racing game called "2XL Supercross" and a cartoon-like racing game called "Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 3D."  Do I REALLY need another one?

Fact: I've been buying a lot of great iPhone games in the past couple of months:  "Touch Sports Tennis '09,"  "DanceDanceRevolution S," "Trivial Pursuit," "Glyder," "Assassin's Creed," "Tiger Wood PGA Tour," and "Myst."

Fact: I'm going to wait on buying NFS:U until the price gets cheaper.  I don't feel the "need" to buy this right now.  I'm just having too much fun with the other games.




No comments: