Friday, May 13, 2011

I Love My New InstaShirt!

Last week, I told you about a website I just found out about called InstaShirt.  It's an easy way to use your Instagram photos and put it on a piece of clothing, like a shirt.  I made my own InstaShirt and ordered it last week Wednesday and it came in this past Monday.  I love it!



It's not cheap.  I ordered the most inexpensive shirt which came out to $17.25.  The shipping added another $6.48, although I live in Hawaii and it has to be air mailed.

I felt it really was worth it.  It certainly stood out from the crowd.  The day after I got it, I took it to work and featured it on KITV4 News This Morning:




I plan on using this for birthday and Christmas gifts in the future.  Buying in bulk saves a lot of money.  If you do order an InstaShirt, let me know how you like it!

No comments: