Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Next Major Purchase

I've been having a lot of fun providing you, my faithful readers, with great information about products related to the iPhone or mobile phones in general for the past couple of months.

My old Logitech webcam is a great tool to use for reviews when it calls for one. But, I am in the process of hopefully getting new products to review. And to do justice to those products, I am willing to invest in a dedicated video camera.

If you saw my video review of OrbLive, a dedicated video camera could have been very useful to show how it actually works.

Well, today I was perusing the ad for Best Buy and saw some interesting cameras on sale. I think the one I am leaning toward right now is the Samsung SC-MX20. It's normally $249.99 but it's on sale for $199.99.

So far, my favorite review of this camera on YouTube is by Crunchgear.com:


At this point, what's making it hard for me is that I just bought $70 shoes (should've saved that money) and I haven't bought ANY Christmas gifts yet.

If you have any experience with this product or have another video camera to recommend in the $200 price range, feel free to post it in the comments section.





No comments: