Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Day!

It was one of the busiest Saturdays in a long time. Yet, I never felt out of control or overworked. It was all very pleasant.

First up, Shayna Fuller's birthday party in Ewa Beach. I've personally seen Shayna grow up at Kalihi Union Church. She married one of my best friends Tony. Because of a lack of parking space, I organized a carpool betwee myself, Julie, Reyton & Jennifer.

I had a great time with Roman, James, Rodney, their respective families & everyone else who came. Tony & Shayna's 5-month-old son Ezekiel was the star of the party. 3.5 hours there to begin the day. We left around 1:30 pm to get some rest before the next party.

At 5 pm, it was off to the next birthday party in Kalihi Valley for Jennifer Lo. It was at the beautiful Dredla home. I love that breezy porch! So much food! A great night of conversation & eating. Got to see KUC alumnus Tracie. It was also a send off for Julie who is moving to Seattle.


I came home pretty tired at around 10:30 pm. But, tired in a GOOD way.

Posted by ShoZu

No comments: