Monday, December 14, 2009

Mophie Juice Pack Air - RED!

Because there is no removable battery, iPhone users can always use more battery life when they're on the go. I had been using the iGo system with rechargeable batteries to recharge my iPhone for the last year and a half. However, when I'm in the middle of recharging there is a large and very heavy dongle attached to my iPhone. Also, I have to recharge the batteries separately.

On my trip to Oregon, I used my sister's Mophie Juice Pack Air and it worked GREAT! So, when I found out there was the new RED color for the Mophie Juice Pack Air I jumped at the chance to get it.

The Mophie Juice Pack Air is $79.95 with free shipping from the Mophie website.

It comes with a mini-USB cable to recharge the battery in the case. You also use it to sync your iPhone so you don't have to take it out of the case.

On the back of the case there are four blue LED lights to let you know how charged up your case is. When you're charging the case, the lights tell you how much more you have to charge it up.

When your iPhone battery is going low all you have to do is flick a switch and it is recharging. So, you can recharge while using your iPhone. The Mophie Juice Pack Air nearly doubles the life of your battery. So, while the price is steep it certainly can be a lifesaver when you don't have access to a USB port or outlet.

The red case is special because it has a soft, matted feel to it. It feels VERY luxurious! All of the other colors have glossy, plastic cases. The look of it is also very close to my red Incase Slider.

The Mophie Juice Pack Air is a great gift for the avid iPhone user. I highly recommend it if you have problems keeping the juice in your iPhone.



No comments: