Monday, January 19, 2009

1112 episode 01 LITE

I'm a really old gamer. Back to the early Atari days. In the mid 1980's I was able to get an Amiga computer.  One of the adventure games that I spent a lot of time on was called "Borrowed Time" - basically a detective game.
Fast-forward to 2009 and now I have an iPhone. And it appears that I have found another "Borrowed Time"-type of game.
It's called "1112 episode 01 LITE." [iTunes link] It's the free version of the $7.99 game of the same name, sans the "LITE."
I have to admit that 82MB for a free game is quite impressive. Even more impressive is that the paid version is 125MB.
This adventure game has highly-stylized graphics with some animation. Reminds me of a mature version of anime. Doesn't the main character look like Johnny Depp?
Anyway, you should try it. I'm having a hard time getting out of the initial stage. It's cool if you like to play detective. As soon as I have time, I'll make a video of it.



No comments: