Friday, December 5, 2008

Yes! I'm doing ACTUAL iPhone Reviews!

Thanks you all of you who come here and visit this site, I am now able to review products that I haven't actually bought! For me, that's a HUGE step! That's means someone actually feels that I am worth sending their product to!

When you see the review, you'll know it's an actual sanctioned review because I couldn't have actually went out and casually bought this product. So, I'm jazzed! Also, the first product I will review hasn't had many reviews, YouTube or otherwise, out there.
It is only because YOU come here and support this site that I can actually gain some legitimacy. So, THANK YOU! Keep checking this site for the latest iPhone news and more reviews.
In the meantime, I'm going to take my brand new Samsung camcorder and see what kind of video I can get while shooting 20-25 foot surf on Oahu's North Shore! I'll post that video here! See ya!




No comments: