Saturday, October 25, 2008

Online "Wife" Goes Warcraft!

Think you're online too much? Think again.
A 43-year-old woman from Japan has been arrested for illegally accessing a computer and manipulating data, according to the Associated Press.
The woman was "married" in the online game "Maple Story" and was divorced without notice. That made her so angry that she logged into the game using her "husband's" character and killed him off.
Now, it's been a while since I've played "World Of Warcraft" but even THAT game didn't give you only ONE life!
After reading this ridiculous story, I actually want to TRY "Maple Story."
I think my virtual credentials are fairly extensive:
  • I'm a veteran of the first iteration of "The Sims."
  • I maxed out levels in both "City of Heroes/Villains" and "World Of Warcraft."
  • I've tried out "Second Life" and just found the newer "Kaneva."
So, I'll update my progress in the game here on my blog.

No comments: