Saturday, April 10, 2010

iPhone 3G, iPad & Me?

When I heard that Apple was coming out with a tablet computer I said, "So what? That's not for me."

When I saw Steve Jobs debut the iPad I said, "Unimpressed. I'm sure people will buy it but it's not for me."

After I got to play with the iPad I thought, "This is pretty cool. The games are better than the iPhone."

But, after seeing some really great music apps that are exclusive to the iPad like the Korg iElectribe, then I started wondering, "Wow! I could use something like this."

Now, I'm really thinking about getting one. If I do get one, I'll get the Wi-Fi + 3G version. I'm not sure how much gigabytes I need but I probably wouldn't get the 64GB version (but you know how that can change quickly).

I'm definitely not an Apple fanboy. All I have is an iPhone 3G and before that I had a 2nd generation iPod Nano. In fact, last fall I bought a sweet Asus desktop computer with an Intel i7 CPU and installed Windows 7, which I love.

But the iPad is seducing me in a way I never thought it would.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Same thing I said about this "smart pad" but when I really touch it...my opinion was 180 changed.