Monday, August 25, 2008

The Producer Gets Interviewed By WSJ

As many of my friends know, I am a local morning news producer. But today, the producer had the tables turned on him when he was the subject of an interview. Let me explain:

I am a frequent poster on the EverythingiCafe forums. It's a place where I can geek out and talk about the iPhone. Well, someone from the Wall Street Journal sent me a private message about interviewing me over the phone about my experience with the iPhone game Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 3D. The article is about how iPhone games are changing the landscape of mobile gaming.

So today, I did a phone interview with the WSJ. The reporter says it will come out this week sometime. I'll post the article when it is published.

Here's a video of Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 3D:

No comments: