Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Back to 4"


Photo courtesy: Apple

Although I'm perfectly fine with my 18-month-old iPhone 6 Plus, I'm recommending the "new" iPhone SE to some of my friends who have an iPhone 5s.

It's basically an iPhone 6s tucked into a 5s minus 3D Touch.  In addition to a beefier processor and a much-improved camera, the SE comes with Apple Pay functionality, Live Photos support and a much faster Touch ID experience.

To lessen the blow of not having 3D Touch for the SE, I told them that they wouldn't miss it because they never had it!  And they agreed!

I went so far as to show one of my friends a video of what 3D Touch does on the iPhone and she said that it's not a must-have feature.

While me and a lot of iPhone users prefer 4.7-inch or 5.5-inch screens, the iPhone SE is perfect for the 32.22 percent of iPhone users who use a 4-inch screen.

No comments: